Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Me..... Trying to Sing!!!!

Trying to sing............................................................  I really believed I could sing back years ago when I when I was 'young and pretty'.  I thought I 'had it going on'.  :)))))  In fact, I knew I could sing with my southern, country accent.  I decided I would record me singing and take it from there.  (Tommy thought he could sing.... I know where he got that from!).

I set up my recorder and put some music on and had my mirror where I could just capture my wonderful self singing and admire myself!  I had a wonderful time in the mirror as I sung and moved to the music!
I'm so glad I had that one good 'performance'.... that was the last.

Once I began replaying that recorder, I just dropped my head.... in shame!  I couldn't sing... not even the tinest bit.  It was truly awful!  I had always believed I could do anything I wanted to.... no matter how much belief I ever had.... it was shattered on that day.  Needless to say..... I recorded over me singing so, there wasn't a chance of someone accidently hearing me!

Tommy never did 'know' he couldn't sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment