Saturday, March 24, 2012

SILLY THOUGHT... INDEED!

SILLY THOUGHTS... INDEED!

BY GLORIA FAYE BROWN BATES aka GRANNY GEE

Crystal, clear water splashing... golden rays of sunshine reflecting through the drops...

Lush, green grass in a big lawn, a little white rabbit merrily hops...

He came to visit my colorful flowers of yellow, red, and blue...

I think as he moved in them... he ate some.. too.

I didn't want the deer and rabbits to eat my flowers of all kinds...

Flowers that grow beautifully, taking up alot of my time...

I find that I found joy in the rabbits and deer...

that they found such tasty, wonderful things......to eat... here!

:))) Yes, Granny Gee thought this, wrote it for you to read...

Ha, ha... I hope it entertains you with my silly thoughts sometimes... indeed! :)))

1 comment:

  1. Having silly thoughts is sometimes good for the soul!!! Sounds like a good recipe for the soul too! Keep up the good and silly thoughts. Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete