Wednesday, August 1, 2012

From Your Mommy...


From Your Mommy...


By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/ aka Granny Gee

I stepped outside into the cool air
As I walked I felt the mist dampen my hair

My destination was the pond down the hill
I wanted to stand where all was calm, still

Jumbled thoughts, ideas go through my mind
Just everything, thoughts of all kind

I stand at the edge of the pond, I see little fish
I tilt my head to watch them as I wish

To have peace of mind for this day
Knowing tomorrow, I will feel the same way

I have to take one day at a time to cope
With the pain in my heart that will ease one day... I hope

I miss you, son... I miss you, Tommy
This is written with pure love... from your mommy

1 comment:

  1. Ms Nancy sent me her comment to post as she can't get it to go through:

    Hi Gloria-------

    I would like to write this for your blog:



    Your poems are very special. I read a lot of meaning in them now. Your poems seem to say a lot the way you are writing them. I read the love for Tommy in them and you miss him so much. It touches my heart to read all the love you have for your son. I know you love him and I can tell you that he loved you with is very heart and soul! May God bless you always! Love, Ms. Nancy



    That is what I would write for your blog if I could. Have a great day!



    Love,
    Ms. Nancy

    Ms Nancy, as always you touch my heart. Love, Gloria/Granny Gee

    ReplyDelete