Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Message To My Wordpress Blog Followers... Is The Same Here For My Primary Blog! :)))



My Message To My Wordpress Blog Followers... Is The Same Here For My Primary Blog!  :)))



I just realized there are more and more people who are following me! I can’t tell you the soft happiness I feel in my heart at seeing all of you… and not only that… I think I’ve spoken to most of you in reply to your comments… like real friends! This means the world to me… I don’t take anyone for granted… I realize that like myself when I follow someone….. ‘it is an honor, it means you are special enough’ …when you/I follow. From my heart… I thank you all… everyone of you! Love, Granny Gee/Gloria :) ))))))))) This means the world to me!


4 comments:

  1. You are welcome! I love reading your blog! Keep writing. Who knows? One day we may be reading all this in a book! Love, Ms.Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to follow you. Some day I will follow you all the way to the bookstore! You know I will be one of the first in line don't you? Keep writing! Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to read what you writing in your blog, and to read that, i feel closer to Lena , it feels like Lena are with us when you write. Love Anna-Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna-Lena!!!
    I am so, so happy to see you here! Your words mean so much to me. I hope to see you here often. It means so much to me. Love, Gloria :)))

    ReplyDelete