Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Orbs Around The Satellite Dish...




Orbs Around The Satellite Dish...

By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee

One evening I sat at my computer, it was dark underneath the canopy of trees.  I looked up on the mantle where the monitor sat.... to watch it switch views.  I noticed something strange on one of the cameras.  In fact, it made me feel scared.

I stood up, reached to press the button to stop one of the camera views to watch something I'd never seen before in my life.  I was afraid especially when I went outside on the deck to peer out toward the satellite dish for Directv.

I stood still as I kept trying to 'see' what I was seeing on the monitor... there was nothing there!  I ran back inside to the monitor and stood there in shock... there they were!

On the screen I could see the satellite dish very plain (we had a good surveillance system)... as I watched, I saw many orbs of all sizes ... rotating around the satellite dish!

I couldn't believe my eyes!  I was feeling afraid, I couldn't understand why I couldn't see anything with my naked eye when I'd step outside on the deck to look!

I was by myself that night as back then... Skip was driving a big truck.  I became very nervous.  I went outside on the deck numerous times hoping to see 'what I was seeing' on the screen of that monitor.  I never did see anything.

I wonder, dear readers.... what in the world was I seeing?  What do you think I saw?  Tonight as I sit here to write, this is what my mind went back to.  I wonder if anyone has had a similiar experience?  I hope to hear from you on this subject.

I will admit ... I was afraid and guess what I had to do?  I had to turn off that particular camera until time for me to go to bed... I couldn't watch it anymore.  Also... I never saw that ever again on the cameras after that night.  When Skip was home ... I wasn't afraid to watch the satellite dish.... I wanted to show him what I witnessed.  I never got to.

Orbs around the satellite dish... I wonder what I witnessed?  I wonder who else has seen orbs around their satellite dish?

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a satellite dish but I have seen something in front of my camera. A few days ago when we were having storms, I saw something hanging down in front of one of my cameras. When the storm was gone, I went out to investigate. I didn't see anything. I went back in the house to see if it was still there. It was. I went out several times but never saw anything outside. The next day I took an old broom and went out to get rid of whateve it was. I still didn't see anything in the day either. I took the broom and went all around my house to get rid of whatever it was I saw. I haven't seen it since that night. I hope I don't see it anymore either, but if I do--I will not be scared. I will not allow anything (or anyone) make me sacared in my own home. If you figure out what you saw, let me know. Could be the same thing I saw! Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I saw was rotating beautifully all around the satellite dish... all perfect orbs of light. Strange, but... scary. I was very scared to see it on the screen... and couldn't when I went out on the porch.

    ReplyDelete