Sunday, October 21, 2012

It's A Beautiful Day!


It's A Beautiful Day!




ARTWORK by Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee....2012.....................................................


Good Sunday Morning.....
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee

Today is a new day... Sunday!  It's one more day closer to Skip being recovered from all he has been through.  He has a great attitude... he's ready to go.

Have you noticed lately ... happy colors are beginning to show up when you 'see me'?  I am feeling them once again.  Life is feeling good again.  Not only that... I have found that there's so much I have to be thankful for.

I have taken many deep breaths of relief.... I know things could have been ....

I have noticed that there are people whom have become more special to me during the past  couple of weeks.... you know... 'the forever places in my heart' I wrote about.  I don't know if they realize it... but, that's not the point.  I will always remember them, I won't forget.  They mean the world to me... now.  I think that's what is important on my part.

I see the sunshine is brightening the morning, a gentle breeze is blowing, and I hear birds singing.  I think they are beckoning me, beckoning me to come outside.... "Come on outside with us, Gloria... it's a beautiful day!"

I hear, feel the beauty of this day.... I am going to open doors and windows today to receive the beautiful, fresh air.  I think I heard the wind chimes call my name.... "what did they say?"

"Hurry, Gloria, come outside so, we can play our happy sounds for you today, get through in the house and come outside with us!  It's a beautiful day!"

ARTWORK by Gloria Faye Brown Bates........ 2012

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that Skip is doing so much better! I love your art work! I have been knowing for years that you did very good art work. I wish I had your talent. You know I am jealous of you don't you? When it comes to art work, I have all thumbs! Not even a green thumb! People should see my mailboxes you painted for me. They are absolutely beautiful!!! One if for year round and the other is my Christmas mailbox! Actually I use it through the winter time. It is perfect for that! Keep up your good work! Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ms Nancy. You don't have to be jealous of me at all... I'm honored that you like my artwork. It makes me happy to see my happy colors again. I want to share them here. Love, Gloria

    ReplyDelete