Friday, October 12, 2012

UPDATE ON MY SPRINT INTERNET...and CELLPHONE SERVICE

 This week my internet, cellphone has had intermittent service... it quit working Wednesday evening.  On Monday is when the problems began.... it would quit working, come back on at that time. 

Nine phone calls, several hours on the housephone... we still don't have service.  No one does in our area with Sprint service.

It will come on for a few moments, disappear.  I understand that the only one tower here controls both our internet, cellphone (and the numerous people on it).  That means alot of people are out of service. 

It seems there are so many people on this one tower that something has to be done... they are trying to work on it.  I understand from my many phone calls that it's a nationwide problem.  I'm told they need to update everything.

One supervisor went so far as to tell us to call customer service and get out of our contract, and get another provider.  We aren't going to do that.  We like Sprint

I'll keep you, my readers/audience updated as I'll come to the library to use the computer.  If somehow the internet comes on this weekend... I will publish my next story.  If not, it'll be Monday before I do.

Thank you for understanding, and I hope you won't give up on me.  I'm very upset over this... but, I'm going to be patient.  I know ......
everything will be alright yet.  

I miss all of you... I miss writing, answering my emails, comments from you all.  I'll see you on Monday.  :)))

Love, Granny Gee/Gloria Faye Brown Bates

1 comment:

  1. Like I have told you before, you are welcome to use my computer and Internet service. Just let me know when you want to come and I will make sure I am here or that you can get in. You are always welcome to my home and whatever I have in it. Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete