Saturday, December 1, 2012

My Window To The World...


My Window To The World...

By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee

As I sit here looking in my window to the world
I think of all the things I can say, write
All the things I see, I can read
My computer means everything to me

Words, many words written, read
That describe happy, sad, angry, glad
Emotions of this big, old world
Emotions of... this one little person in it

My world, your world every day
My blog, your blog we monitor the pulse
We laugh, cry along with each other
As we write our joy, sadness out in millions of words

Blogging, writing my life, my imagination
Has become my way of life to show my colors
A way to keep Tommy's memory alive, mine
So, we all won't have lived for nothing

Each of us are important, each of us are a book
On the Shelf Of Life, waiting for someone to notice us
To remember us...  we all have lived for a reason
A purpose, though sometimes, we don't know what

Your words can touch me, mine can touch you
They can make me cry, make me laugh
My heart squeezes when it's touched deeply
Meaning something you said, did... was very special

I'll keep on writing all that I feel
Keep on reading all that you write
As we continue our journey in this Life
As I sit here looking in the window to the world


No comments:

Post a Comment