Monday, July 15, 2013

I Wanted To Say... New Followers





I Wanted To Say...    New Followers
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee



Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee............................................


I've been noticing I have new followers on my Blog.  I've been going through so much here at home.... that I haven't taken time to tell you how honored I am to have you here.  It means the world to see people who want to read; interested in what I have to say, to write about.  :)))

I do have a lot to say... and it's never about the same thing for long. 
I'm so happy you are here.... all of my regular followers, readers... along with my new ones.  You are important to me... and mean the world to me.

If I didn't tell you... you would never know.  I've smiled each time I noticed someone new... and thought as soon as I could... I'd let you know.  Thank-you.  Anytime you'd like to talk to me... feel free to comment, or do like a lot of people do... email me at my personal email address:  gloriapaintsat@yahoo.com

At present, Skip, my husband (my hero, my best friend in this whole world, my soul mate), has been very sick.  His diabetes has gotten out of control... and blood pressure has been very high. 

I'm happy to say he has extra medicine this week to help him.  I was so worried about him.  Skip and our Pups, Kissy Fairchild and Chadwick Elsworth are my whole world. 

My son, Tommy, was an important part of my world.  I write to remember Tommy, to remember my precious son.  I wrote a book to remember him... one can find it on Amazon.com.... the name of it is:  I CRY FOR TOMMY.

I am writing my third book... the second of a series I want to write.  My main character is Victoria Fairchild... in When She's Good... She's Good.  She doesn't like people who abuse homeless people, elderly people, children, animals.  She believes in 'an eye for an eye; a tooth for a tooth'... literally.  When she's bad... she's very, very bad.

Book one is an introductory to Victoria Fairchild... it's a short book with 62 pages.  Book two that's being written now... will be longer.  Also.... scarier.  I'm trying to write 'the scary book' I've always tried to find.  :)))

I rescued a little, precious puppy named Camie (Precious Camo on her Facebook page.  She was left to die, and I saved her.  You can read about her on Facebook....

https://www.facebook.com/camocameobates

All the positive thoughts, best wishes, prayers are very much appreciated.  They make all the difference in helping her get well.  I thank-you all who have been doing that.  I believe in miracles.

When I rescued little Camie, I sprained/pulled a muscle trying to carry her weight... I had to carry her quite a ways... but, I meant to save her while I had the 'window of opportunity'.  The people who let her get in this condition... gave her to me.  I got her before anyone could change their mind.  I can't hate them because they did let me have her.  I do feel anger at what they did...  The main thing now... is that everything is going to be alright.

Camie will be going in for her surgery on Tuesday morning.  She will be spayed, have all her shots, pain medicine, antibiotics.  I am her new Mommy, and her very own personal nurse.  I will make her get well. 

This is some of what my Blog is about.  Real life, Tommy... my son who died.  My real thoughts... sometimes, unusual.  Poems that I write on the spur of the moment... maybe they aren't real poems, but... more like my thoughts made into poems.  :))) Who knows with me? 

I don't pretend to be other than who I am... so, you won't see any 'airs' here.  Accept me for who I am... just an everyday person... I'm no more... no less.  I'm a good person, very caring, loving.  Being this doesn't mean I'm... weak.  I'm a very strong person... made that way by all that has happened in my life.  There are things I'll write about, things I won't.  One day, I hope to find someone to write my book... about me.  But... not right now... it's not time.

Thank-you once again for coming to my Blog, visiting... joining.  It means the world to me.  Just know that I am a real person, I write from my heart.  I always heard that one should write what they know best... I do.  My life...................................................................




4 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to your second book of "Victoria Fairchild"----When She's Good----She's Good. I am wondering who's butt she is going to kick!! I just have the feeling that she is going to straighten out someone! I believer that Ms. Nancy will be there to back her up if she needes it but I am not sure she will need any help??? I hope your followers will read all your books. I think you are a super duper writer and have a great imagination. We never know what is going to happen next! Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms Nancy, I'm so honored by all you said. Oh yes, definitely there will be something about this in my second book.... Thank-you for all you said. Love, Gloria

      Delete
  2. love all of your writings

    ReplyDelete