Thursday, July 18, 2013

MY COPYRIGHT CERTIFICATE CAME TODAY!

Copyright Certificate.... Gloria Faye Brown Bates
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee



Copyright Certificate!!!   I received it in the mail today!  :))))))))))))))))))

Today I got my first Copyright Certificate in the mail from The Library Of Congress in Washington, D.C.  It's on my first book, 'When She's Good, She's Good'.

Now... I'm waiting for my 2nd Copyright Certificate on 'I CRY FOR TOMMY'.....

Below is my Copyright Certificate.  I wanted to share with everyone who has been 'there' for me.  I'm so proud of it.  :)))




Now... I am waiting for my 2nd Copyright Certificate for my book, 'I Cry For Tommy'.  This means so much to me.

I wish I could say I've gotten 'rich' off my books... to this date, I haven't received any royalties as of yet.  

I have to begin writing on 'The Saga Of Victoria Fairchild' once again.  For several weeks I haven't written... real life has kept me from writing... worrying about Skip, and then, my own health.... and rescuing little Camie/Camo, a little Aussie pup.  

I think she may not be purebred... but, who cares?  I didn't see such when I 'saw a little dying puppy no one cared about'... she's going to reflect so much beauty later.... from all the love she is getting not only from us... but, from all of you who have cared about her.  You all mean the world to me, thank-you.  

I want to tell you that I am going to write a children's book, also... about Camie.  I've been giving this book some deep thought.  I have decided on the name of my children's book.  It will be called.... 'Camie's Angel'.  

It will be a short story about a little puppy no one cared about... Camie's story.  Camie has an angel in her life who has cared about her from the very beginning.  In fact, since the vet's office called to say someone sent money to go on Camie's medical care... we now, know 'who' sent it now.  A special, special friend of ours... she was trying to be anonymous.  

Well... this story book will be in honor of our special friend, Camie's angel.  Someone who has been there for me since Tommy died.  She was Tommy's friend, first.  All through time, her quiet voice was there ... I could hear it because it was so quiet, caring.

Camie's Angel is going to be about her... she has made possible for Camie to receive more medical care than we could afford at this time.  Skip hasn't been well at all... and rescuing Camie, and what's going on in our life at present has been a little rough.  We will get through this.  Everything is going to be alright... no matter how bad... it's really going to be alright.

Camie's angel... you know who you are.  You mean the world to us... my children's book 'Camie's Angel' will be about you; dedicated to you.  Thank-you from my Heart for being there these past years.  Love, G   

PPS... I am also, going to work on in the future... a child's coloring book.  I will illustrate all the drawings.  As soon as all calms down in my household... Camie and Skip get well... my happiness will be my fuel to write!   For now, I'm like a balloon landed on the ground... all my air is gone.  Happiness will fill me out again... so, I can soar!



Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee


2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you!!! You set your mind to doing something and you stuck with it and did it!! Hopefully your second copy rigt certificate will along soon. I think you will do great at doing a child's coloring book! You know a knack for drawing. You are so fortunate to know how to do those things. Makes me jealous you know that right? That's OK I still love ya! Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you, Ms Nancy. You make it sound more than it is... and I promise you that I'm no one to ever be jealous of. I'm honored that think such about me... just always know this... I don't pretend to be any more... any less... than 'myself'. Thank-you, Nancy. Love Gloria :)))

    ReplyDelete