Sunday, August 11, 2013

Watch Camie... Blossom Into... Camie Rose



Watch Camie... Blossom Into... Camie Rose
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee
Camie.. bed.. collar..vet 7.30.13 019

I haven't written lately about Camie, the little puppy I rescued on July 4th. I do write, post photos of her every day... or night on her Facebook page.
I invite you to come, be friends with her. Watch her progress as she travels the path of wellness. Camie has been very sick. Her body has been open ... her skin oozing blood, clear fluids.
She was like this when I found her dying on the cold, wet ground. Her medical condition was complicated by being left dying on that ground, in the rain... not able to eat, drink.
A lot of you remember the anguish I suffered when I missed seeing her come for her breakfast... supper. She didn't come anymore to run up and down the fence playing with our PupsKissy and Chadwick.
For three days, I was under the impression she had died. I had spoken to a child who said she was almost dead. If she didn't die, a shotgun would be brought home.....
No one will ever know the tears I cried over here. No one will ever know the shock, surprise when I saw her appear that day... when I went looking for her. I had no idea she was alive... but, when my eyes saw her... I didn't waste a minute to find her.
I did find her, brought her home. Many people have donated money to her vet to give her medical care. One of our friends in another country... sent a large amount of money at the beginning to get Camie medical care. That started it all... Camie gets her medical care now, thanks to everyone who continuously donates to her vet.
If you care to donate... you are welcome to help. We wouldn't have been able to afford the medical care she is receiving, will receive at least for the next 4 months to get her back to where she needs to be.
...............................................................................................................
Her veterinarian is:
Dr. David Fontenot
115 N. Church Street
Louisburg, NC 27549
919-496-2638
Website: louisburgvet.com
................................................................................................................
If anyone would like to donate, just call or write to the veterinarian. You can donate online at this link:
http://www.gofundme.com/3pqq10 Precious Camo (Camie)
Also, if you want to follow her progress; journey back to wellness... be a friend on her Facebook at:
https://facebook.com/camocameobates
You don't have to donate money to be her friend. Do that only if you would like to. A lot of people ask for info on how to donate... this is how. :))) If it weren't for Camie's Angel, and these people... we wouldn't have been able to get Camie the medical attention . Thank-you. Positive thoughts, prayers mean so much... I hope you will send them whenever you see Camie's name... this is how miracles happen.
Everyday (or at nights) there are photos of her, her new brothers. You can read, and watch how she becomes beautiful. I've never seen her with her full coat of hair.
So... like you, I am excited to watch Camie become 'Camie Rose'... blossom like a rose.
..................................................................................................................
Note: I have begun writing a book about Camie named... 'Camie's Angel'.


1 comment:

  1. I understand this can be a financial burden. I truly hope you get enough to continue getting Camie the medical attention she desperately needs. Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete