Monday, January 13, 2014

1-13-2014 Update... At The Library

Hello everyone,

I am at the library this morning to let everyone know that 'supposedly' my internet... will be back on this evening.  I'm not the only one being affected by all this... This will be 3rd time (I'm sure)... at 3:00 pm this evening... the internet won't come on as promised.  Sprint tells me that each time one ticket is closed out, another work ticket opens... the tower is still down.

Even if I do have internet.... it will be intermittent (I'll settle for that at this time! :))) for the next four months.  I won't mind as long as I have some... internet.  I came to the library armed with alcohol, paper towels, and hand antiseptic, and gloves.  I have to try to be careful as possible so, that I don't get sick... I don't want to go into the hospital.

I am going to 'go with the flow', take one day at a time.  As soon as my internet is up again at home... I am going to take necessary steps to get 'Camie's Angel' published, and do the other things I have set as goals in my life.  This internet problem has delayed all I was excited to be doing.  That's alright... I will accomplish what I set out to do.

I wanted to let everyone know what is happening at this date.  I will write when I can on my tablet... it's affected just as our cellphones, and computer are at home in our area.  I will probably come to library off and on, also.

Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee   (I have missed so much my writing, communication with everyone...)

No comments:

Post a Comment