Wednesday, February 19, 2014

If It's Illegal To Launder Money... I'm Surely Going To Jail!

If It's Illegal To Launder Money... I'm Surely Going To Jail!
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee



Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee... Summer of 2013...


I don't know if it's illegal to launder money... if so, I did it.  Today, I laundered money... instead of hanging it up to dry on a clothes line like I saw on tv... I came up with a new idea.

I went into my art room... got a book, brought it back into the kitchen.  I began to dry the money off... trying to absorb all the moisture from each bill.   Each bill was clean ... as 'new money'.

When I washed clothes today... I heard a startled sound.  It was Skip... he was getting ready to go.  He said, "you are washing my billfold, my wallet"!  Immediately, I ran to the laundry room, turned off the washer.

I began to feel around to find his blue jeans... my hand bumped against his wallet.  It had come out of the pocket.  I took it out, and we began taking all his cards out... money out.

We laid all on a white towel... took white cloths to dry each card, each bill off.  Once that was done... most of the excess water was gone.

I flattened each bill, placed it in different pages of a book.  I even picked a good book for Skip to read while he was gone.  It was about 'How To Clean Practically Anything'..... :))) He'll notice .... later.  :)))  I couldn't resist it.

I placed his cards that were laminated, inside the pages, also.  I put the book inside of a plastic bag, tied it at the top... this way, nothing would fall out as he put in his big truck.  Later, he can open the bag gently... take the book out... open the pages to find his cards...

And all the money I laundered... today.  If it was illegal for me to launder that money today... I'm surely going to jail!  :)))
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of putting wet money in a book but if that is what works---fill those pages!! If you go to jail for laundering money---call me---I will bail you out! Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete