Sunday, March 2, 2014

I Am NOT Going To Stop Writing....

I Am NOT Going To Stop Writing...
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee



Alot of you know this past week has been most stressful, overwhelming for me.  I went through a lot to get my short story published (paperback book), and on Amazon Kindle.

I made mistakes and I had to correct the same one over and over...making the process longer.  I stayed stressed out for the whole week.  I don't get over upset ... easily.

Today, I told Skip (my precious husband)... that I was going to quit writing, never write again.  He didn't say anything.  All evening I did a lot of thinking...

I came to my computer tonight... and was amazed at the people who cared to write to me ... people who follow my blogs, and my Facebook.  A lot of these people have published books, also.  I learned that what I have been experiencing... is normal.  They've been through it, also.

Not only that... so many kind words, encouragement.  I want to thank all of you who cared to take time to write me.  It means the world to me.  Tonight... I feel like my world is okay.  Everything is alright once again.

All of you who cared... even if I didn't get to thank you personally... mean the world to me.  Love, Gloria
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, Gloria. I tried publishing through Amazon many years ago and the process was so daunting, I never could figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are NOT going to quit writing!!! It is kind of sad that what you were going through is normal. I am like you---I wouldn't have thought that would be normal. At least now you know you are not the only writer that has been through so much stress about things. I wish you the best ever!! Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete