Thursday, March 6, 2014

'Let It Go, Let It Go'...


'Let It Go, Let It Go'......
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee


Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee........ Summer of 2013  


Giving your power away to someone...  When you worry over something, not sure if what you are wondering is true... worrying if you made someone upset at you... not sure if you did or... not.  No one lets you know either way.

You worry, and worry... and worry.  Did I?  Are they?  Do they?  Constantly, your mind dwells on these thoughts... giving the power to someone to ... control your feelings, your thoughts... making you feel awful... inside.

Now... that person has power over you to make you feel bad... or feel good.  That's not a good thing.  Sometimes, it takes several days... and the control they had over you... goes away.

You are okay once again.  The strange thing is... they never realized they had such power over you.  The good thing is... you are alright again.

I know I must have unintentionally upset someone whom I totally respect, care for.  For some time... I was upset by it.  The person never let me know 'yea or nay'... leaving me feeling very upset, inside.

Thankfully, time has gone by now... and I'm okay, now.  I'm not upset anymore... and this won't ever bother me anymore.  I made it 'past it'.  Have you ever experienced such in your life?  It feels awful, doesn't it?

Maybe that person didn't realize... didn't know you were upset.  Maybe they would have cared very much to know if they hurt you... when you apologized... and you didn't hear from them.  Maybe... maybe... maybe.  You know how it is...

The sad thing is... how you hurt during the time it took to get over it.  How sad when you care so much to not hurt anyone... when anyone who knows you... knows you wouldn't.

Well... all I can say now... is... life is like that, sometimes.  Why can I say that... you can say that?  Because, if you never meant to hurt anyone... they already know that.  If they felt that way... maybe someone is looking for an excuse to not like you anymore.  If so... it's like that song... 'Let It Go, Let It Go'.....

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about others but, I never intend to hurt anyone!!! My conscious would never let me sleep again if I did that. It has always bothered me anytime I hurt someone no matter what they have done to me. So if I have anyone, I want to apologize right now!!! Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete