Monday, April 14, 2014

WHERE TO DONATE TO CAMIE'S MEDICAL CARE:


WHERE TO DONATE TO CAMIE'S MEDICAL CARE...
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee




Precious Camo/  Camie is sick again.  Please help me with her medical care.


 
Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee
 
 
Thank-you from my very Heart... Camie has become our world, also... the moment I rescued her last July 4th.  Our three Pups and Skip are my whole world.  They are all I have since Tommy died.



WHERE TO DONATE TO CAMIE'S MEDICAL CARE....


Some people aren't sure where to donate... here is the info, again.


You can simply just call Dr. Fontenot's office, and tell them you want to donate directly to Camie's Account.  919-496-2638     His website is:  http://louisburgvet.com/


You can donate online to her fund:   http://www.gofundme.com/3pqq10  (Precious Camo)
GoFundMe takes a small amount, 5%.... from each donation.


Thank you from my very Heart.  Gloria/Granny Gee


1 comment:

  1. I hope and pray that people will help take care of Camie. I know there are a lot of animal lovers out there so I am asking you help with Camie's medical bills!! Thank you in advance! Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete