Saturday, May 10, 2014

LOVE, GLORIA

Love, Gloria
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee



Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee... 2013



Your comment... your meaningful words mean the world to me.  You made my Heart feel... something.  Something that touched it deeply.

You don't have to be related to me, nor... be my friend... to make me feel caring.  Thank-you for bringing a special warmth to my Heart... even Soul... that wasn't there before your words.

I know you don't have to do that... that's what makes your words special.  You don't have to say anything... I'm no one to you.  You could be doing something else with your time.  You aren't obligated to take your time to sit, write anything at all... to me.

Sometimes, your words... thoughts evoke heartfelt emotion from me.  Tears fill my eyes, and I feel this soft, heart-touching feeling inside.  Oh my... that's some kind of feeling ... I compare it to standing by the warm, crackling fire in a cozy fireplace on the coldest day of winter.  So warm, safe... happy.  Wouldn't it be wonderful to feel that way all the time?

When I write words back to you... I hope they touch your heart in the same way.  I don't write idle words... when I say them, I mean them in the most sincere way.

Words without meaning... are like eating food without flavor; looking at the world in black and white... seeing no color.  These are my words... so, if you think them 'silly'... it's my fault.

When I say... 'Love, Gloria'... know that you touch my very Heart in the nicest of ways.  Know that I feel affection for you in the nicest way.  Know that I am never anything more than sincere... that I am not 'in love' with you as a man, woman love each other.

Skip... now, that's a different story... I am in love with my husband, who means the world to me.  :)))  So, know I'm never 'flirting'... nor am I 'looking for love'.  Skip is my ... everything in life.  I have known love... I would never look anywhere else for it.  I have enough love for the rest of my life...

I realize a lot of people 'play games' on their computers... secretive games.  Just know that I don't.  I am open, as honest as I can be to people I know, don't know as I need to be.  I'm a good person; I believe in good things.

Why do I write this to everyone?  Well, because... sometimes, people can wonder why someone would say, like I do.... 'Love, Gloria'... when answering a comment, or such.

Whenever you see that I've done that... and I promise you will see it... just think to yourself... somewhere along the way in time... that person has 'touched Gloria's Heart' ... in some way.

Now... you'll know... that I am sincerely a good person... caring; most of all... a very real person.  :)))  Not only that... many of you... touch my very Heart.

Love, Gloria


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I do Thank You Gloria, for your friendship we have acquired in the last year. You listen to my rants and help me with your replies, and friendship. I also thank my friend Katri, who signed me up to Facebook, so that I have the "new" friends that I cherish as much as my lifetime ones. And you are one of those new friends, and Camie brought us together, she has helped you so much in so many ways, and she was meant to be found by you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think anyone (other than Skip) knows you like I do. You have one of the biggest hearts in the world! It is a good and true heart. I know you mean what you say when you say, "Love, Gloria". If you did not mean it, trust me everyone---she would not say it! Gloria you are a very special person. You care about the smallest thing sometimes but the smallest thing will make your heart bigger than the sky or deeper than the ocean. I am not only one of your fans, I am your best friend! We've known each other since childhood and I still love you like a sister! Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete