Friday, May 2, 2014

Where One Thing Leads To ... Another

Where One Thing Leads To Another... Life Is Like That Sometimes
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee




Life is like that sometimes... Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee



Why? Why? Why?  Why did you sleep with her?  You hurt me!  I'm sorry; I love you to death.  I've been just depressed; you've been smothering me... you're too controlling.  It... just happened!

Tears flowing down her face... pain fills her green eyes.  Screams begin blasting from her throat.  'WHY? WHY? WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

The sound of flesh slapping flesh fills the air.  You bas___!  You cheated on me!  I hate you!  Why? Why? Why?

Don't you slap him!  A red-headed woman ran up, began slapping the green-eyed woman.  A big fight began... the green-eyed woman was very angry.  She knocked the red-headed woman to the ground, kicked her in the ass!  That'll teach your ass!

The older man stood there, watching.  He looked out over the audience.  The two body guards broke the women up, pushed them back from each other.

I'll go with him again if I want to!  You can't stop me!  The green-eyed woman ran toward the red-headed woman once again.  You b___!  If I kill you, you can't touch my man, anymore!

They both fall to the stage, hard.  Legs kicking, dresses up to their mid-waist... arms flailing!  The green-eyed woman slapped the red-headed woman!  Everyone began clapping!

They wanted the red-head 'to get hers'.  Sure enough... the green-eyed woman whipped the s___ out of the red-headed woman.

The two guards had a hard time separating them.  When they did, the green-eyed woman began holding her trophy up high in the air.  She had a handful of long, red hair ... waving it around.

She turned around, her rear facing the red-headed woman.  She bent over... told her to kiss her ass.  The guard held the red-headed woman back.

The older man stood in the center of the stage, he had a slight smile on his face.  He was wondering what 'trailer park in the south' these two women were from.  Their... accents ... gave them away.

He walked out into the audience, chose a young student to stand up.  You've been chosen to take us to the next commercial!  The audience begins clapping.... chanting!

What show is it?  Where most everyone says... 'one thing leads to another'?

................................................................................................................
Note by this author:

We were sitting here, watching this show.  Really, it's entertaining... funny... and sad, all at the same time.

What's sad is that young people, even older people... experiencing a cheating boyfriend, spouse, girlfriend are feeling pain.  The grief in their faces, voices... tell it all.

What's funny... are the crazy things that they say... caused them to do these things.  We all know about those... crazy things.  It's how far, one lets it go.  We all know... 'how one thing leads to another'...

Strange enough... most all these people are from the.... south.  Don't people up north... out west, east... do these things, also?

Oh... and it must mean that people who live in houses... would never do such things!

Some people call this show 'trashy'... others just enjoy it for what it is... entertainment.  I enjoy it... because I'm always amazed at what I see!  It's a form of people-watching... there's some strange people on there!

I will say that sometimes, my heart is touched.  When it is... that's when I... love to see the victim 'whip the ass' of the culprit!  This stems from childhood... it's in me... and life is like that... whether you, or anyone... or myself ... likes it or not.  It's real life... life's not perfect.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. At first I thought you were talking about you "whipping up" on someone else! Then I thought "she was watching Jerry Springer Show". Then I thought "no telling where she saw that"! Sometimes a good show is just that----a show. Sometimes people do in reality do those kind of things and it really isn't funny. I hope it was just a show that you saw. Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! Not me! On the Jerry Springer Show! You are right... in real life it isn't funny at all. I think a lot of that is staged on the show.

    ReplyDelete