Friday, September 5, 2014

I Don't Want To Know ... Then, again ...

I Don't Want To Know ... Then Again ...
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee


Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee ... Photo is of me, owned by me..................


I wonder if one day we'll give out of water ... be able to breathe clean air?

I wonder if we'll have terrorist attacks in the USA ... I do worry about ISIS. I've read a lot, also ... keep up with what's going on in the world ... so, it could become reality. Our world will be forever changed if such happens. I pray that it never will.

ISIS is something we as Americans have never seen the likes of. They are more sophisicated, top what we've ever known. Just saying that, after listening to it being said over, and over on the world news ... seems to make them 'more' intimidating'. Scary ...

Do you think we'll have war on our soil ... American soil? Isn't this a scary question? My heart breaks watching the war-torn areas around the world ... innocent people have to die in the process of war ... people who didn't opt for it.

I have many feelings about this ... I don't talk to anyone about them, excepting Skip. So many people don't keep up with what's going on in their world around them ... they focus only on the world they live in ... their immediate world. That's scary, too.

Some people don't watch the local news to know what's going on; much less watch the weather. I am amazed ... these are things I do ... want to know. I watch the world news late into the night to know what's happening in the whole world.

As for things that haven't happened ... hopefully, they won't ... I don't want to know... then, again ...

 

Photo/story credit is owned by me, Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka &grannygee
 

1 comment:

  1. I don't keep up with a lot of the world news. I should. I do watch news seems like I can't make sense out of a lot of it. I don't understand why people can't get along anyway except my Bible tells that there will be wars upon wars. I hate that innocent people are getting killed when they had absolutey nothing to do with the war and didn't want anything to do it in the first place. May God help us all!! Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete