Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Just A Tiny, Little Secret :)




Just A Tiny, Little Secret :)
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee




Photo is of me, owned by me ... Gloria Faye Brown Bates/ aka Granny Gee .......................
 

 


When I write, I write 'my way' ... it's just the way it is. It's 'my way or ... no way'. :) It's the 'Gloria Way'.

You know life is like that ... we have to be ourselves ... if not, it's hard to be happy. Do you agree ... or are you a follower, do everything 'someone else's way'?

I use punctuation, capitalization ... my way. I 'feel' what 'I am' writing ... and 'take it from there'.

I don't know if anyone has noticed ... when I capitalize a word when it doesn't need to be?

If you will notice, I capitalize ... heart. Why? Because when I mean something very much ... I will capitalize the first letter when it doesn't have to be. It's just the way it is ...

My Heart ... is more than just a heart ... so, it deserves to be more special than just an ordinary lower case 'h'. I wonder who else does such?

Now ... if you read this far ... you will notice that I told you one of my tiny, little secrets ... not only that ... I was shy to tell you about it ...


Photo/Story is of me, written ... owned by me... Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee

1 comment:

  1. I did noticed you capitalize some letters. My mother does that. I asked her why did she do that and she simply said, "so everyone will know that I can do both!" I just said, "ok whatever flips your coat tail!" I guess each person has their reason for writing the way they do. Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete