Tuesday, May 12, 2015

You Write heart ... I Write Heart

You Write heart ... I Write Heart
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee/@grannygee


Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee/@grannygee




Heart ... heart ... you write 'heart' ... I write 'Heart'.  Have you ever noticed that I always capitalize the 'H' in Heart?

Why do I do that?  I'll tell you why ... once in a while someone will comment that I always write 'heart' ... 'Heart' no matter where I put that word in a sentence.

This is why ... I do that.  When I write, do you notice I write, use words straight from my ... Heart?  I do, when I write I feel my words whether the words are happy, sad, angry, cheerful.

So, when you see my stories, articles, posts, comments ... just know now, why.

I love you with my Heart.  That's the Gloria way ... my words have real meaning ... always.

Sometimes, I agonize over how to find the words to say things straight from my Heart.  Sometimes, I capitalize ... as another way to express sincerely what I think, feel.

You write heart ... I write Heart.

Photos/article are both owned/written by me.  Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee/@grannygee

1 comment:

  1. You write very well. You write your "Gloria Style" and that is a good thing!! I never know what you are going to write about and it is most interesting. You do write from your "heart". Love, Ms Nancy

    ReplyDelete