Thursday, November 19, 2015

In Memory of My Son ... Tommy


Remembering my son, Tommy.  He was my only child.  He died at the age of 40 on May 29, 2010 while running, playing on the beach with his 3 year old son.  No one knew he had 3 blockages to his heart.  He collapsed on the sand by the ocean, died.

Tommy made it just in time to play a short time with his little son.  He was looking forward to it. This November Tommy would have been 46 years old.

Tommy Mitchell Sidden
Born:  11-20-1969
Died:  5-29-2010

I've been writing since Tommy died ... it is what saved me.  Thousands of words have been released through my fingers typing on my keyboard ... like a river flowing over rocks.  I make dragonflies in memory of Tommy, also.

I love you, Son.  I will never forget you ... many people help me remember you.  Rest in Peace, Son.

























































































Note by this Author:  ALL Photos are owned by me.  Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee/@Gee Granny on Twitter.    #Remember Tommy (Gloria Faye Brown Bates/Granny Gee)

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for you loss. Tommy was a wonderful person including a dedicated father! He is greatly missed! Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures. You know he is with you always and certainly looking out for his son. God bless.

    ReplyDelete