Friday, February 26, 2016

Swift Justice From the Other Side ...







Yes ... just you kill somebody ... instantly ... all Hell breaks loose ... you are getting your own punishment back ... from the other side.  By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee/ @GeeGranny on Twitter.





She slapped him hard on his face, making his nose bleed.  Son of a bitch!  He yelled it again.  What the f___!


He looked around him ... where the hell was whoever slapped him like that?  His right hand reached up to touch his nose.  Red blood covered the inside of his hand.  He pulled a handkerchief out of his pants pocket, held it to his nose.  Thankfully, it stopped bleeding.


His eyes constantly scanned around him as he wiped his nose.  He couldn't figure out how someone could slap him ... and he couldn't see them.


He'd been sitting there thinking of his girlfriend.  He'd whipped her ass yesterday ... knocked her to the ground ... knocked her back down when she got back up.  Bitch wouldn't quit getting up so, he kicked her in the head before she got up for the third time.


She didn't get up again ... in fact, he looked closely ... the bitch wouldn't never get up again.  Teach her ass to jump up in his face!


The mist flowed softly around him ... his eyes never saw it coming.  The next thing he knew ... he was laying flat on his back.  What the hell?  He jumped back up ... only to be knocked back down on his ass.  He was mad!


He jumped back up for the third time ... this time he felt, never saw ... a foot kick him in the head.  He fell to the floor for the last time.  He never moved again.


He became aware of soft sounds all around him, a feminine figure in front of him.  He began to smile in reaction to the smile from her face.  Then ... he remembered ... he'd killed her ass ... and now, he was dead, too.


An eye for an eye ... a tooth for a tooth ... as soon as you do unto others ... they do unto you.


In this world when one harms another being ... many get away with murder, robbing and beating others.


In my Gloria Opinion (yes, another one) ... I feel that when someone murders another person, child, animal ... this should happen instantly.


Instantly ... getting back what they just dished out wrongfully ... from the other side ... from the very being they just murdered.


What do you think about swift justice from ... the other side?








Note from this Author:




You will have to look over the words of my characters in my stories ... I can't ... put words in their mouths.  Sometimes ... they say dirty words.  In order to write their stories ... I have to write as their words come to me.


I was sitting here thinking of the ultimate punishment for a murderer.  This is what I thought about ... I'm sharing my Gloria Opinion.


What better punishment for a murderer ... than the victim to give them back what they gave ... from the other side.  When the murderer becomes aware ... the murderer meets his victim ... on the other side.


You say two wrongs don't make a right?  That's your opinion, I respect it.  I won't argue with you because ... I know you are right.  Doesn't change what I think at all.


Photo/story owned ... written by Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee.


1 comment:

  1. I don't have a problem with "an eye for an eye and tooth for tooth". I always say "what goes around comes around". I have to agree with you 100%!!

    ReplyDelete