Friday, March 4, 2016

Love of the Purest Kind ...





By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee/@GeeGranny on Twitter





Have you ever felt an overwhelming sense of love when you looked at someone?  I know you have.


I have many times in my life ... like when looking at my husband, Pups ...  when my son lived.  Not only them ... but, other loved ones.


It happens when you look up ... see a loved one in a special light ... such love fills your heart until you can't hardly bear it ... because it's so much love.  It can even be a little painful ... so much love!  You can think of them ... and feel the love swell your heart with such emotion.


Today ... I felt such love fill my Heart when I thought of Skip.  He was in the kitchen ... I was in the hallway.  I walked to him, put my arms around him gently so, as not to cause pain to the area where he just had a pacemaker put in.


I hugged him with so much love ... told him I loved him with my very Heart.  I kissed him on his cheek.


That's love at its purest ... overwhelming love straight from one's very Heart.






You know it's pure love when your Heart fills up ... you feel such deep emotion ... over-whelming emotion. Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee








Note by this Author:


I love my husband, Skip and our 2 Pups with my very Heart.  This is the kind of love I have for them ... pure love from my Heart.  I don't mind ... that the whole world knows it <3


Photo, story owned/written by me ... Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee.


4 comments:

  1. My hubby can handle my pure love but you should see our cat Sid when I just squeeze him bit tighter he's like oh, common mom pleeeese stop the squeeeze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all the losses you've gone through, I find it so touching and beautiful to read this. There isn't an ounce of bitterness and only deep appreciation in your aura. I often feel that overwhelming love for my children. It is a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each and every time I ever saw you and Skip it was always pure love. Nothing phony about it-----just plain pure love!! Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes my husband Mark, son Mark Edward, and love Leelee.

    ReplyDelete