Saturday, December 17, 2016

I Can't See You ...






Image may contain: 1 person, standing, shoes and phone
Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee
(My Kissy laying on floor behind me)






You are standing there ... I can't see you
An object like a piece of furniture or a tree
I don't see anything about you to make me notice

Years, and years ... wasted time goes by
Until ... one day real magic happens
A thin, invisible veil is lifted from my eyes

I see!  I see you ... a beautiful, white dog
Feelings in your eyes, life in your body
Whereas before ... I never saw any of this

I can never go back to not seeing you
My Heart can't stop feeling such love
Hands can't ever not feed, care for you

I can see you now ... beautiful, white dog
You have my Heart ... I'll take care of you
I won't ever go back to not seeing you ... you are real now












Note by this Author:

This is a poem that came to my mind ... actually a prayer for a beautiful, white dog I know ... call Special Pup.

I pray that the man wakes up, sees the real feelings of his dog.  He is behind the invisible wall that people live behind until one day ... they wake up and see animals are real living beings with feelings just like us.

Once the veil is lifted ... one can never go back to not feeling, caring for a dog, animal.

My prayer is for the man who owns Special Pup is to wake up soon and see the wonderful, loving dog he has and truly care for him.  If he doesn't ... I pray he'll give him to me.  I will care for him, keep him safe.

Photo, poem owned, written by Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee.  A true poem ... a true prayer from my Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment