Saturday, January 28, 2017

Cushion My Fall

Note: Sharing my story today from my writing site: MyLot.com




Photo taken, owned by Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee
Give me Clouds to cushion my falls, bumps in Life.






Cushion me from all the bumps, bangs in Life with soft, fluffy clouds! By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee.











No matter what we do ... it seems there's always something invented to protect, keep us from getting hurt.





Safety belts so we won't be thrown out of our cars in an accident.  Air bag to buffer us from a crash.  Stop lights to keep us from occupying the same space at one time.





These are just examples of things to protect us in case ... so we won't get hurt.  Look around you ... you can see things in place to protect you, your pets.  I have not 1 but 2 safety gates up over the storm door ... to be doubly sure our 2 dogs won't get outside to get hurt.  We have the kennel to protect our rescue dog from getting hurt ... his safe space.





I was watching tv and saw a Dorito bag with something on the front of the bag ... for one to touch to find out if they are too drunk to drive.  Have you ever thought about such?





No matter ... sometimes, we are going to get hurt.  But, I'll take anything that will ... cushion my fall!








Note by this Author:




The Tostitos bag has a ring on the front of the bag for one to test themselves to see if they are too drunk to drive.  How neat is that?  The ring turns green if you are okay ... red if you've had too much to drink.  How amazing is that?



I'll take all the soft, fluffy 'Clouds' in Life to cushion my falls, protect me from any pain.



Photo/story owned/written by Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee.







1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete