Monday, January 23, 2017

Go Toward the Light

By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee



If I see darkness I look for light. If I see light I go toward it. I'm afraid of darkness ... sometimes bad things are there. By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee.



Today has been so much nicer for me ... the sunshine came out. I have to admit I am a sunshine girl. I don't mind a cloudy day ... just not a lot of cloudy days.


Skip and I were at BoJangles one day some time ago for tea. It had been raining for several days. My attention kept being drawing to the left just outside the restaurant ... you know ... in the area you walk in just before coming into the restaurant.

There were lights burning there. The reflections of the light on the glass kept making me feel the sunshine was out. When I looked directly towards the lights ... I would feel surprise I was looking at lights burning ... not sunshine.  It made my Heart feel so happy!

I told Skip I needed lights at home like that to make me feel the sunshine was out when it was raining outside. I immediately feel better ... brighter inside. Lights ... light make me happy.

I know when it's time for me to lay down ... take my last breath ... go into the darkness ... when I see the light I will go toward it quickly.



Note by this Author:

I'm definitely a sunshine girl. I am one of those who need light to feel good. I really need to get a light one day to use when the days are cloudy. I'm sad to say that sometimes, cloudy days affect me in a negative way when normally I am a positive person.

Photo, true story owned, written by Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete