Thursday, January 12, 2017

That's Why He is An Engineer!



Iced Tea ... photo owned by Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee






Skip and I decided to go to BoJangle's to get their famous iced tea.  I love their tea, not only that ... I love tea that isn't caffeinated!  We drink decaffeinated tea at home.  I make it every other day at home.

We met up with a friend there.  We all three noticed we were given large sweet teas.  We always order unsweetened tea and sweeten it with Sweet 'n Low the way we want it.

I was getting ready to take our teas back to exchange it when our friend told us that he has gotten sweet tea before when ordering unsweetened tea.  He said he just simply went over to where the big containers of sweet ... and unsweetened tea are by the ice machine ... poured the sweet tea out ... and got his own unsweetened tea there!

I began laughing ... I told Skip, " How about that!  I've never thought about doing that ... that's so smart!"

Skip laughed and told me, "that's why ... he is an engineer!"








I think it's a good thing we have people smarter than the next person ... we always learn something! :) By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee.







Note by this Author:

I've thought about this and decided I'm so glad we have very smart people in this world ... :)  That was one of those "why didn't I ever think of doing that?" ... moments!  I loved it because now ... I will think of doing that in the future!  Thank you to our friend!

Story/photo written/owned by Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee.

No comments:

Post a Comment