Friday, February 17, 2017

I Wish I Had a Second Chance


Photo owned by Gloria Faye Brown Bates



'I wish I could see now what I couldn't see then'. Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee.










By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee









I don't mind when the day comes for me to die.  I'm not afraid ... I look forward.  Every mistake I make in this life will be made up for at a later time ... as long as I truly try to do better while living in this life.


I am married to my soulmate, best friend ... the most perfect man for me.  We both looked forward to dying ... because one day all the years we never had together when younger ... we will have them at a later time ... after we die.  We always have wished we'd met at an earlier time in life.


This is how I wish Life ... Death ... really worked.  Wouldn't it be wonderful to know during your life today ... that you'd have a second chance to know pure happiness ... how to avoid mistakes, things in our second life.


I'm not really looking forward to dying because when I die I know I won't have a second chance to live again ... to make all wrong in this life ... right in a second life.  I won't get to do things over again ... change all the things to good in my life.  Skip and I have talked numerous times of how we wish we could do Life over again ... how we would make things be instead of like they have been.


What is that saying about 'hind sight is twenty-twenty'?  I wish I could see forward as good as ... looking back.


I realize our mistakes from yesterday make us who we are today.  It's a shame not to be able to live a life of doing everything right to know, see how it feels when all is good.  I would like a second chance.









Note by this Author:


I wish so much we all had that second life to look forward to ... I wish we could know how it feels to go through life knowing where we made wrong decisions, mistakes in our lives ... know how wonderful it felt to go on ... knowing how good it feels to not have made them.  I wish ...


Photo/story owned, written by Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee.





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete