Tuesday, April 11, 2017

I Don't Control My Characters In A Story ... They Are Themselves!

I Don't Control My Characters In A Story ... They Are Themselves!
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee









Don't judge me by my characters in my stories ... they are true to themselves. By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee.








Photo is of me ... owned by me ... Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee.  This is what Victoria Fairchild looks like ...








A quick note here ... I am writing on my Victoria Fairchild Saga for a short time.  At times it gets down and dirty.  Life is like that in the life Victoria Fairchild lives.



I do not speak for my characters as I write them in my story.  They speak, do the things they do ... because ... that's 'who they are'.  You might not like them ... I might not like them or the things they do ... but, it's ... their life.



Life isn't always beautiful ... there are the scary, ugly sides we don't get to see ... because they are normally hidden ... until someone with a sharp eye ... spots something that causes suspicion.



I never know ahead of time what's going to happen ... I read as I write ... sometimes I am very excited to see what's going to happen.  Sometimes ... I am saddened by the things that go on ... sometimes, angry.



So don't judge me as you read my stories/story ... you can't tell my characters what to do no more than I can.  They are true to themselves.  Like you ... sometimes ... I don't like all that comes out of their mouths ... nor the things they do.  Like real life ... we can't control everything.  When I write it is true life in a true story ... my characters' stories.



I felt I needed to write this so my readers would understand ... everything I write about Victoria Fairchild is a story to entertain ... you will see some of everything from violence, sex ... happiness, sadness.  Life is the same in the world of telling stories.  So ... here we go!








Note by this Author:  I felt I needed to write this to let my readers know about parts of Victoria Fairchild ... it can get mean ... ugly down in the dirt ... as well as good, happy.  By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete