Sunday, June 18, 2017

He Couldn't Have Asked For A Better Thing From His God... Part 18 ... of The Walter Sebastian Corbett Saga



He Couldn't Have Asked For A Better Thing From His God...     Part 18 ... of The Walter Sebastian Corbett Saga
Written by Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee





Isn't it strange how the tables turn ... just that easy one can go from evil to being good? Where did the evil go? By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee






Artwork by Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee








Walter Sebastian was in love ... he didn't feel the pain very much now from the numerous shark bites.  Damn if that shark didn't give him hell!  Wonder why the bastard didn't just kill his ass ... be done with it!


The last thing Walter remembered about the attack was his ass was way up in the damn air ... he was looking down into the eyes of a shark whose mouth was wide open as a cave ... that was it.  Walter Sebastian couldn't remember past just before the fall.


He couldn't help but try to remember who, what ... where he was from.  He did have the feeling that in his prior life ... he must have been a good man!  He felt like praising the Lord now ... he was lucky to be alive.  Thank you, Lord!  Amen and Hallelujah!  My ass is still here.  I promise you I will do so much good that no one will be able to stand me.


Walter was smiling when Grace walked in.  Time stood still as he watched her cross the hospital room.  He saw she fit her name,  Grace ... God, she was beautiful.  She walked with such poise ... smiling the softest, sweetest smile.  Walter Sebastian didn't know he was also ... smiling the sweetest smile.  Not only that ... laying there vulnerable to the world in his weakest state ... he looked so damn cute, sweet to Grace.  She was in love with Mr. Corbett.


Grace had learned from the doctor that Mr. Corbett could go home today if he had family to go home to.  She had come to talk to Mr. Corbett ... she had an idea.


Grace handed Walter Sebastian a cold can of Coca-Cola and a package of peanut butter crackers.  Her hand was wet from holding the can of Coke.  She reached for a paper towel to dry it off.  Walter Sebastian watched her as she moved her body ... what a beautiful woman.  I would love to make her mine.  He only had respect for her ...


Mr. Corbett, the doctor told me you could go home today if you had family, friends to go home to.  Do you have someone you can call, Mr. Corbett?  Anyone?  She knew he couldn't remember anything before his fall ... hopefully if he couldn't ... he would go along with her idea.


Walter Sebastian closed his eyes ... she watched him as he tried to remember something.  He finally opened his eyes ... I don't know, he said. I can't remember anything.  I must be a part of something good because ... I feel close to God.  I have this feeling I am a good man.


Grace beamed ... Mr. Corbett, I have an idea.  Would you like to come home with me?  I am going to take my vacation ... be off for the next month.  I could care for you while you try to remember who you are ... if you have family ... friends.


Walter Sebastian lay there ... he couldn't have asked for a better thing from his God.  Amen!  Hallelujah!  He looked up at Grace and said .....


No comments:

Post a Comment