Thursday, December 1, 2011

Puppet On A String......

I've been thinking for some time of a great invention for people who exercise to lose weight as I've been trying to do for some time.  It's working and it's working slowly.

I had this wonderful and fun idea come to my mind that would make exercise fun and something to look forward to!  I would love this to come true!

I thought that it would be wonderful to have little stages set up with the strings hanging down (very strong strings!!!  :))))).  Each person could walk up the steps onto the stage and get in place and connect the strings to their legs and and their arms..... and press a button!

Then.... the strings would begin moving one's arms and legs and exercising their bodies in a fun way.  I was thinking how much fun that would be.

I also, thought I would love to have an adult-size hobby horse to get on to rock back and forwards to have fun!  I never had one as a child and I was thinking.... wouldn't it be nice to have these wonderful things for adults ...if they missed out on them as a child?

I would like to know how it felt to have alot of wonderful toys I didn't have as a child..... only in adult-size now, ha!  Now that I have a choice to decide if I want to play with something and have it.... all those toys are in the past.  :))))

Anyway... this is one of my 'light-bulb' moments......................................................................................
Yes, I'd like to be a puppet on a string each day....... only to be exercised.  :)))))))))  Wouldn't it be alot of fun!?

No comments:

Post a Comment