Tuesday, January 15, 2019




Hearts ... New Friends on Facebook ... Birds of a Different Color To Cupcakes ... Evil           

Written/owned by Gloria Faye Brown Bates ...Photos of my Coffee Filter Art/ my happy colors!.  My thoughts today:
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 

Ever so often I let new friends know why I place a <3 on their posts, it is a respectful, good heart. 

I am a Heart person. It shows I care and whatever you posted ... and I put a heart on ... touched me in some way ... a good way. 

I let my new male friends know this ... so, they don't worry that I'm flirting ... looking for another man. 

I promise you I have the most perfect Husband for me in this world.  No one can fill his shoes. 

That's not to say all other men aren't perfect enough for the women in their lives :) <3 

Skip is perfect for me in my life <3 

Just know ALWAYS my <3 <3 <3 are meant in the nicest, most respectful, good way.

My hearts <3 <3 <3 means something you said, the things you did or do ... stood/stand out to me ... that's why you are here as my Facebook Friend.  

Something good stood out to me about you.  When I pick my friends here ... my Friends reflect what I love, admire, respect in Life. 

You see my Friends are from every walk of life ... they are so different and in my world ... like birds don't always flock together meaning my birds are so different in wonderful ways.  I don't like just one kind of bird.

How can one learn from only one kind of bird ... how can Life be wonderful, exciting with only one kind of bird?  If everyone was alike ... it would be like eating one kind of cupcake for the rest of your life while you had to sit back seeing, wishing for all the colorful, wonderful cupcakes that go by. 

Give me all kinds of wonderful cupcakes!  :) :) :) <3 <3  The more colors the frosting ... the different flavors of cupcakes ... big, little,
thick, thin ... if they stand out to me ... I will have one.  Silly, I know ... truth, yes!

My problem in Life has been I 'love so many things' ... I am 'interested in so many things' ... I have always had a hard time choosing when it comes down to having to make a choice.  Same ordering food when out.  I want to taste everything, experience everything. 

So, my Friends reflect ME ... my love for all the wonderful, different things they do ... the exciting lives they lead.  If I had been able to ... I would have become an expert at everything :)

So ... I'm not an expert at anything ... excepting being a bird of many colors ... admiring, respecting ... loving the things everyone has the courage to do. 

It's like when I see friends hiking in the swamp ... I hold my breath when looking at the photos ... for a few moments seeing, feeling through their eyes ... I am looking for alligators ... they are looking for wonderful plants, and such.  I am worried about the depth of the water they are in ... they are enjoying it. 

So ... I'm sitting back at a safe distance admiring, respecting others who have such courage, love, passion to go to the lengths they go to ... to learn ... to show others 'what's out there' that they'd never know, see if it weren't for them.  My friends are the pioneers of this world.

They share their photos of all the wonderful plants, trees, snakes, alligators! turtles ... insects ... everything.  I'm honored, grateful to get to see them.  They photograph, paint the most wonderful photos to share ... to make one almost feel like they are there. I feel their love, passion for what they do. 

My friends dive beneath the ocean to swim with sharks, whales, and all kinds of things.  Their photos are wonderful.  (My son, Tommy, was a diver ... like me he was interested in everything and learned to do so much ... his wife also, learned to dive in deep water.)

My friends play wonderful music.  I admire them because I always wished to sing instead of draw, write.  Sadly, it's a good thing I don't sing.  I was thinking of my son when he was here ... I would tease him because ... he couldn't sing either :)  He would say, "Mama, you are just jealous because you wish to sing". 

My birds/friends are the spice of life ... they are all kinds of mixtures, flavors.  I think my friends here are the most interesting people, fun people. 

They will go where others won't go ... share what they discover.  Some will go farther where others won't or will.  I'm always amazed.  I'm always honored to get to share their worlds through their photos.  I never take them for granted.

Some friends are comedians in nightclubs ... some are raunchy.  I don't care ... they are good people at the same time. That's what matters ... good people no matter if they don't always reflect that.  Some are chefs ... making, baking all kinds of foods ... some make good foods ... some make foods that aren't my favorite ... but ... they are good people.

Some people have been to a prison, jail ... in motorcycle clubs or bigger ... some look tough, intimidating.  Some are mean and dangerous.  Doesn't matter ... they are good to me, others.  They are good people. Their hearts stand out to me.  I look past the cover of the book.  

I look for good in people.  There are only a few people I've found to be truly evil ... some were in my own family.  I could have been truly evil ... I couldn't be like them ... I have a big heart.

I look for beautiful in ugly and when I do I usually find at least a little beauty where others can't see it. 

My friends are beautiful, ugly ... fat, thin ... tall, short ... tattooed, no tattoos ... they are every color you can think of ... they are birds of a feather/color ...  in my book meaning they do many different, wonderful things and no one is alike.

As for skin color ... wow ... I don't think about it.  When someone is kind, good to me ... to others ... that's what is important.  I would hate for all I did to be based on the color of someone's skin color.  If we did ... think of the many wonderful, good people we wouldn't ever know, share knowledge with, learn from.

I have been judged by my color several times in my life ... I got to experience the shock, ugliness of how it felt to be the color I am ... listen to the words coming out of an ugly mouth.  I felt the hatred for me.  It hurt me deeply.  It is something I'll never forget ... it hurt so bad.  How can I do that to another person?  I can't. I know that pain.

I don't judge others by color, how big, little they are ...how ugly, beautiful they are.  I am some of all that ... have been at one time or other in my life.

I am a very different bird too <3 But, a very good bird! <3  I am a bird of many colors ... happy colors.  <3 with a big Heart.  So, if you see a heart from me ... know it is a good heart meant in the nicest way.

Written/owned by Gloria Faye Brown Bates ...Photos of my Coffee Filter Art/ my happy colors!.  My thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment