Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Everything is Going to Be Alright ...

 

Dragonfly windchime ... photo owned by Me


I was sitting here thinking that I have become used to my tablet. I used to come to my desk each day, sit down, turn my computer on to write.  I looked so forward to sitting, writing.

It has been a long time since I've done that. I just simply use my tablet. I have missed using my computer ... big screen ... I can see everything I can't on the tablet, phone.  I can tell by my photos that I haven't been here for quite some time ... the dates. All my photos are on my phone, tablet. It's time to upload them on my desktop computer.

I never thought I'd see a time I would stop writing ... I did.  I think I wrote so much that I didn't have words left to write. I'm smiling here.  I was living real life ... sometimes that doesn't allow time to sit, write ... or one is mentally, physically too tired to write.  

Skip has been through so many medical issues.  I'm always very happy when it's a time like now ... we seem to be on an even keel.  Skip looks, feels much better ... making Me better.  I can feel happiness, hope once again ... I have the wonderful feeling of ... everything is going to be alright.

This is where I'm at right now ... at the 'everything's going to be alright' ... place. I like that very much.

Written by Gloria Faye Brown Bates ... July 28, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment