Monday, December 12, 2011

Sparkling Sunshine Wine

A tiny bottle with many facets twirling by the cord around its small neck... sparkling purple liquid spinning off of it in all directions.  Homemade wine... beautiful in the tiny vial that attracted a young
girl to come try it.... she didn't like alcohol of any kind....... but, the specialness of the little vial with so many facets made that wine look inviting!  Not only that.... the sun shining on it made it look so.........
special!  Beautiful, purple liquid.  Magical.....

I stood there fascinated by that tiny vial filled with wine.... it looked so jewel-like in the sun.  It made me want to taste that wine, though... I didn't and don't like wine now.  But... it was a beautiful color and... the sunlight and the facets on the bottle shining looked so.... magical to a young girl.  It can get a girl into trouble...if she's not careful.

I was feeling such happiness inside holding the tiny vial from the cord that was tied around its neck.  I let it twirl around with sparkling drops of purple-colored liquid flying off in a million directions.  The sunshine was making it sparkle so!  I would dip the little vial back down into the crock to get more.... and then, twirl it around and around each time before drinking it.  The sunshine reflecting on the facets making it sparkle was hypnotic... I was in a special world feeling just so... mellowed-out and happy!  A soft kind of happiness made up of different shades of......... soft pinks and blues and greens and yellows and pinks.. I was smiling from the wonderful feeling inside me... I forgot I was visiting some people and......... I was drinking their...homemade wine!  I forgot they were standing around... probably wanting to drink some too!

I stood there feeling so happy... until all of a sudden........... I began to cry!  I began to notice everyone then......... and I was crying and saying no one loved me and I wished they did!  Before... I 'knew' everyone loved me while I was enjoying that wine... but, whatever happened it changed into nobody loved me.

The little vial lost its' magical power over me.... all that was so special and happy-colored went away and left me ... drunk!  I was ...drunk!  I began to feel sleepy and went to lay down.  I haven't let pretty, sparkling wines hypnotize me ever again. 

Colors.......... soft, happy colors...........colors make me so
happy!  Especially twirling in the sunshine. It's special and magical..                                                                                                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment