Saturday, February 18, 2012

SKIP LIKES THAT LOTION!

SKIP LIKES THAT LOTION...
BY GLORIA FAYE BROWN BATES


That sure is some good lotion.  I like the smell of it, and I like how it feels when I rub it on my face and hands.  It feels good!

Skip was telling me about the lotion he'd found on the shelf in the closet at the end of the hall.  I asked him what color was it, what scent was it.  He told me it had a nice floral scent, and it was pink in color.

My mind was on something else at the time, so... I didn't dwell on the lotion at that time.  I did think though... I would check it out, and use some of it..... but, I couldn't remember 'that' lotion.

That sure is some good lotion!  Skip had used it again.  This time it piqued my curiousity!  I wanted to use some, too!  I wanted to smell that beautiful scent he kept mentioning!  The phone rang, I ran to answer it, forgetting that lotion once again.

Several days later, after I had taken my shower I happened to think about that nice-smelling, pink lotion Skip kept raving about!  I wanted to smell the nice floral scent he described... of course, I love floral scents.   Also, I wanted to know 'how' that lotion come to be there on the shelf, and I couldn't remember it!

I walked down the carpeted hallway to the door, opened it.  I saw the pretty bottle right away.  I was thinking that bottle was something else, but.... I don't use my reading glasses all the time... and after a time I forget things that I do have.

I reached for it, decided I needed my reading glasses to read the pretty label.  Skip uses reading glasses, too.  I don't think he read this label with reading glasses on. 

I read:

BODY ESSENCE

Raspberry Shea Butter
Ultra-Moisturizing

BODY WASH

Shea Butter Beads
Softens and Conditions Skin
24 fl.oz.

I began laughing thinking of seeing Skip putting that wonderful 'lotion' on his face and hands, how he enjoyed using it!  I laughed until I got weak... I couldn't wait to tell him that his beautiful lotion was in actuality............
Raspberry Body Wash!!!  


1 comment:

  1. Ha! Ha! Tell Skip I am laughing about the lotion! I bet he did smell good! That is funny I don't care what nobody says! At least now you know what to do to smell and feel good! Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete