Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Home For Sale...


Home For Sale.....

By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/ aka Granny Gee

I was sitting here thinking about my grandson,Taban.  I wonder where he is moving to... or if he has already moved.  Of course, he is too little to move by himself... he's only 5 years old.

I understand his mother is selling the home they live in.  I sit here wondering 'why' she didn't bother to tell us, at least send word that our grandson would be moving, there's no chance to see him now.

I sit here wondering 'alot of things'... my heart full of pain.  I sit here thinking .... I sit here very sad.  I pray that Tommy is watching after Taban, making his everyday life safe, and only good people come in contact with him.

I worry about him.  Maybe my readers, friends, family will say a little prayer for him... to add with mine.  Also, a prayer for his mother to make good decisions that will always affect Taban in a positive way.  For all to work out for her, life to be good.... because if it is for her, it is for him.

This is my mood tonight... very thoughtful, very sad.  I can't believe I won't know where Tommy's son is... that no one thought to tell Skip and I.  I will know eventually, but... that isn't what bothers me.  His mother should have told me, Skip.  'Maybe' she hasn't had time................. 'time will tell'.

No comments:

Post a Comment