Saturday, April 20, 2013

NOW! (Photos Of My Hair... I have Happy Colors... NOW!)


NOW!










Photos of  Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee



I waited until today to take photos of my wonderful, beautiful hair! Don't you think the color is beautiful?  

No, don't think me vain... those of you who are just coming here for the first time.  I'm not vain at all... I am just so happy to 'at last' find a 'good place' with my hair... as for the past month it has caused me only... extra grief.

You can read back several posts and see what transpired to make me upset.  I won't repeat it all again..... it would be like getting a stream to back up, begin all over again.... it's 'water under the bridge'....

Thank-you so much, Felicia... I am most happy with my hair.  What a beautiful job you did coloring it... what 'perfect colors for me!  Happy colors... just like I love!  I hope you'll read this... if not, you'll know in a few weeks.  

NOW!  Someone can 'see my face'... there's color around it.  Don't you all agree... that my hair looks so much nicer... and don't forget the 'bad perm' put in it.  Felicia 'deep-conditioned' it, also.  

For my hair to have gone through the 'bad experience' just 4 weeks ago ... how do you think it looks ... 'now'?


3 comments:

  1. Proform seats are faultless seats for limited boats. Replicas are so primary these
    days that people are using persons as gifts furthermore.

    The weight for the cell phone would vary issues on the nature
    of the make one has. The footwear is usually made of leather, rubber and in addition vinyl.
    http://www.gamerecycler.net/Recyclerkarma/pg/profile/WinonaWor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking GOOD! Love that top photo .... ready for spring now *smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look sooooo much better!! Also if you are happy I am happy. It is whatever makes you happy that counts. Felicia did a great job! Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete