Thursday, May 2, 2013

Face To Face, Movement For Movement... I Met My Stalker Once Again!

Our precious, two year old Kissy Fairchild... he's so big... our couch is really so big, too!  He almost makes it appear 'small'!!!  Kissy will protect his Mommy! 





Face To Face, Movement For Movement... I Met My Stalker Once Again!
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee




This evening I became aware of being stared at. You know what I mean, all of a sudden, you know 'you are being watched... watched closely'.

I looked around me, I turned around... yes, there he was big as day, he didn't care if I saw him. He looked me straight in the eye! I decided I would look him straight back in his eyes... I did! I wasn't going to run... no, I was going to hold my ground, and... stalk him back. Let him see how it felt... see, how close he'd come to me! I had something for him!

We stood there in a 'face-off'... stared for several minutes. I couldn't believe it... he made one stealthy move toward me... I felt my heart beat a little faster... I'm not going to be afraid, I am going to meet him head-on! No matter what happens... I'm going to hold my ground.

I put a step forward... he blinked in surprise. I know he was thinking 'something's not right here, she's supposed to run!' He tested me again, by putting another foot in my direction...

I stood there squinting my eyes at him... I looked him straight back into his deep, dark golden-brown eyes... I even saw the beauty of his eyes as I... took another step toward him! This time, I felt my heart speed up another notch... am I really doing this? Am I!!!?

He took several quick steps toward me! I took several quick steps toward him... his little short tail began to wag so fast! All of a sudden we both ran toward each other! I hugged him, he snuggled into me! I laughed, and squeezed him hard... he went between my legs pushing my long nightgown backwards, almost throwing me down onto the floor!

It was wonderful to be stalked, we do it all the time. I've learned from our precious 2 year old Rottweiler, Kissy... how to stalk... I've become quite good at it. Neither of us wants to do 'serious stalking'... he'll get happy, run to me quickly if 'it gets too intense', ha!

It's fun to be stalked, and stalk like this. Face to face, movement for movement... I met my stalker once again!

 

 
 

3 comments:

  1. I do believe you and Kissy are quite a pair!! Ha! The two of you are good for each other. Shhh!! Don't let Skip know you are a stalker!Ha! Ha! You gotta love that Kissy! Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective.
    A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say you have done a awesome job with this. Additionally, the blog loads very fast for me on Chrome. Excellent Blog!

    Also visit my webpage: add inches to your height

    ReplyDelete