Saturday, July 20, 2013

I'm So Thankful To Have This Puppy... It Must Be Meant To Be





I'm So Thankful To Have This Puppy...  It Must Be Meant To Be
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee



Yesterday, I received in the mail... my second Copyright Certificate.  This one is for 'I CRY FOR TOMMY'.  Now... I have both certificates in my possession; both of my books are officially copyrighted.




Gloria Faye Brown BAR



Lately, as you know... most of my time has been in caring for Camie (Precious Camo), the little puppy I rescued.  Also, I had a pulled muscle from carrying Camie, when I rescued her... that really was quite painful for some time.  Skip has been very sick... he is better now, but... still sick.

Kissy and Chadwick both, are well.  I'm so thankful for that.  They both are used to Camie being in the house... sometimes, they will go lay down by the 'hospital area', near her.  They don't bark, growl at her.

It will be some time before Camie will be well enough to be able to play with them.  Her skin is in real bad condition... so sore.  She has demodectic mange... and it's a really bad condition.  Hers is worse for having laid on the cold, wet ground dying.

The photos I take of her show her condition.  I'll be so happy when you can begin to see such progress in her photos.  This precious little puppy has a very long, hard road to travel.  I hope you will constantly send prayers her way, and positive thoughts.

I mean to win this battle, make her get well.  I sleep short periods of time at night to watch over her... and let her out so, that she doesn't suffer extra waiting to 'go to the bathroom'.  She's housebroken, and won't 'go' inside.  She's a very smart puppy.

I'm so thankful to have this little puppy... it must be meant to be.  :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment