Monday, July 15, 2013

There Sure Are A Lot Of People Heads All Over The Place!



There Sure Are A Lot Of People Heads All Over The Place!
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee

Artwork by Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee..... A lot of .... heads.........................................



I have thought of a lot of crazy thoughts today.  As we mingled in with the heavy traffic, I began to 'people watch'....

I love to people watch, there's no telling what I'll see.  We sat at a stoplight that took forever to change.  I began to notice the traffic flowing when the light turned green... they crossed over in front of us, turning to our left to go on to... wherever.

The idea came to my mind, made me chuckle.  I was thinking there sure are 'a lot of heads' in this world.  A lot of people heads!  I don't know 'why' I began to think about all the 'heads' I saw!

Then... I began noticing how people held themselves in their cars, pickups.  My mind decided that cars, trucks were like a picture frame... they actually became picture frames around each person who was driving it.

I watched how people posed in their windows, trying to be pretty.  Trying to look sexy, beautiful.  Some people just slouched..

I grinned as I watched people doing all kinds of things.  Gosh, this sure is entertaining, I thought.  No one noticed me seeing them doing the things they did to 'appear beautiful' in their windows.  What part was appearing in the windows to be beautiful?  Heads of course!

1 comment:

  1. I never thought of people's vehicles being a "picture frame" before but it does make sense. I may have to start doing some "people watching"! Sounds a bit interesting. Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete