Monday, May 12, 2014

None Of The Above...

None Of The Above...
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee




Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee... Oh, to be like this again... :)))))



I want to get a boob job; cosmetic surgery on my face... you know... remove some wrinkles, tighten up the old chin.

I have most all my teeth... so, I don't need any new chompers.  I think I'll get laser surgery on my eyes, so... I don't have to wear my big, old reading glasses.

I thought about having weight loss surgery... am still deciding on it.  I wouldn't have to have loose skin removed... as mine is still elastic... almost as elastic as the elastic... in my panties.  Pop!

Weight loss surgery... I've thought about this one quite a bit.  I've read, paid attention to people who have undergone it.  Some of those people die in a year or so, afterwards.

I read enough to know that sometimes, some people can't ever get the nutrition from their food, anymore.  They have to take vitamins, and such.

I read also, that you can eat... but, not drink at the same time.  You have to drink something thirty minutes later... the stomach can only hold so much, after that surgery.  Suppose I am very thirsty?  If I drink what I want... while I'm eating... would it, also... be ... pop!

I've noticed that the people I've seen... afterwards... lose a lot of their healthy appearance.  Their faces look so tired, somehow... not as healthy as they once looked.  That bothered me... I don't want to look any worse...

This is one thing I'll keep on the back burner.  I'm 'not dying to be thin'.  I've been thin... loved it... I loved dressing my body then... it was wonderful.  I had to starve to stay little... when I say 'starve'... I mean, I literally starved myself for years.  I won't do that again.

I like my clean, real fingernails.  I've resisted for years... getting all the fake, beautifully-colored nails.  You know how I dearly love colors!  I've been very tempted to get them.... the designs, colors keep luring me.

I've decided I won't go get a boob job.... it would be like hauling two big melons around on my chest.  Not only that... I'm happy just being ... me ... so, I'm going to have to say... no 'none of the above' up there, for me.

The one thing I would like to do, is to lose some weight.... I just need to eat in moderation... it happens fast.  I won't get one of those surgeries, after all.

Really... I'm afraid to... I think about people who have... and in a year or so, they died.  I know three people that did.  These are my fears, I don't know about yours.  I can only speak for myself.

Yep... I think I'll just stay myself.... and not do... 'none of the above'.

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Boy do we think alike!!! Then again----like you---I chose "none of the above" also! Maybe we can think of a healthy way to lose weight and not look like a couple of old "baggy ladies"! Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete