Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sometimes ... I Cry For The Pain Of It



Photo I took of moon early one morning when sitting at my desk ... the moon was beautiful .....


Sometimes ... I Cry For The Pain Of It
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee


 

Walking into the room, I look around ... every wall, every nook and corner, is white. I have walked into a ... white room ... nowhere is there another color, nor an object. The room is full of ... white.

Pain is like that, sometimes ... in my life. It's like the white room, I can turn all around me, looking for relief ... and like the white, there's only pain surrounding me ... no happiness in sight. It's all 'white' ... dark pain.

Strange enough, all the while I feel happiness, I am sad. I'll always be sad ... too much has happened in my life ... there's no choice but, to be sad. The good thing is ... I manage to find some happiness, anyway. I'm always looking for something to be happy about. I try to help myself ... always.

Sometimes, though ... I'm like the white room ... nothing's in sight but, the all-white that over-rules anything else, no matter how you would try to mix happy colors in. Sometimes, I cry for the pain of it ... there's nothing else in sight. If there was ... it wouldn't make any difference ... too much in life has happened. I cry for the pain of it ... even when happy.


Photo/story owned by me, Gloria Faye Brown Bates/ aka Granny Gee   #pain
 

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you go through so much pain. Hopefully your pain will subside one day. You know I am always there for you! Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for all the pain and sadness you are going through. I hope and pray that soon, there will be more colors instead of only whites, and more joy instead of longings and sadness. For as long as we are alive, we have to keep trying to find more happiness even if the many events in our lives caused us grief, loss and pain. God bless. -Island Traveler

    ReplyDelete