Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I Think it Must be Rare to See Such a Sight!

I Think it Must be Rare to See Such a Sight!
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee


























Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee







We were driving down the highway.  We were discussing something upsetting that happened recently.  I couldn't believe what I saw ... Skip slowed down.





We were getting ready to go by a dog kennel.  I couldn't believe my eyes at what appeared quickly from the right side of the road ... ran across in front of us to the other side with something in its mouth!  I've never seen such before in my life ... I was ... pure amazed!





A beautiful red fox dashed across in front of us ... with a baby fox in its mouth!  Oh my!  How precious!





It disappeared into the brush on the left side of the road.  I wanted that moment to slow down, last longer.  I'm so glad the mother fox got across the road in safety.





I love, respect wildlife.  I would go out of my way to protect it.  I stop to move turtles from the road ... I slow down so, I don't hit a deer ... or run over a snake ... or dog, any animal.  I hope you do too.





I couldn't believe what I saw today.  I think it must be rare to see such a sight!






Photos/story both owned, written by Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee

1 comment:

  1. I am glad the fox made it too. I am not an animal lover but I don't want anything to happen to any of them either. Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete