Monday, December 7, 2015

Shower Under the Moonlight ...

Shower Under the Moonlight ...
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee/@GeeGranny on Twitter























Artwork by me, Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee






Bath-time ... have you ever stopped to think about your bath as you take it?  How it feels?  The thoughts you have?



Okay ... I know some of you are thinking 'okay, where is this going?'  I will tell you this ... it's not going in the direction of ... 'sexy, provocative, erotic'.  I could write it well ... but, I normally don't write that way.  That isn't at all what I'm writing about at this moment.



I am talking about a bath ... a wonderful, refreshing bath!  People who know me ... know I love my baths.  I love for my skin to smell wonderful.



I love the sensation of warm water flowing over my skin after I've lathered up with lots of body wash in the scent of my favorite soap ... Caress.  I love watching the soapy bubbles as they rinse off my skin.



I love closing my eyes ... listening to the flow of water from the shower ... smelling the wonderful, warm, soapy water rinsing my skin clean.  Oh my.



I love taking my nail brush, gently brushing my finger nails, toe nails ... rinsing the brush thoroughly.



I have white towels ... I love snow-white towels.  When it's time to dry off ... a pure white towel feels wonderful as I pat, dry my skin.  It smells so clean from being washed in Tide, and Clorox.  I love to hold it against my face to inhale the fragrance.  Oh my ....



There's no feeling in the world like a wonderful, refreshing bath.  Think about your baths ... how good they feel ... how nice they smell as you bath.  Your skin glows, feels pampered when you take time to dry it off.



When I dry my body off ... I lean down to dry my toes.  I really love to dry my toes off.  That's a wonderful feeling.  That completes my bath.



I'm so thankful to be able to take a warm bath.  Through time I've known people who didn't have that luxury.  I don't take anything for granted.



Have you stopped to think before you enjoy the comforts in your life ... to think of the many people who don't have the means to enjoy anything?  Maybe you don't ... I can't help but, to.  I've seen so much through time ... so, I do think about them.



When you take your next shower ... take a moment to feel, think about it.  I know lots of times we have to hurry through a shower to get ready for work, to go somewhere.  It's hard to relax long enough to really feel, enjoy your shower when in a rush.



Do you know the most memorable shower I ever had in my entire life?  It was on a isolated beach at a shower house.  I was a young woman of 28 years old.  I never thought about how dangerous for a young woman alone ... to do what I did that night.

























(A young Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee)






No one was around ... the moonlight was shining down on me as I undressed to walk into one of the shower stalls.  The breeze was blowing on my wet skin ... it felt so heavenly.






The breeze and moonlight, the sound of waves washing ashore made my bath that night ... pure heaven.  I've always tried through time to re-create it.  I never have ... I would want to have such a 'heavenly bath' again.  Oh my ...








Note by this Author:







 Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee







I 'pure love' taking a wonderful shower with my favorite fragrances.  I love drying my skin with a fluffy, white towel.  I would love again to take a 'heavenly bath' on the beach while listening to the waves as I shower under the moonlight.



True story/photo owned, written by Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee.










No comments:

Post a Comment