Thursday, March 9, 2017

If I Were a Stone ... This Is The Stone I Would Be

Photo owned, taken by Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee ... the odd stone.







If I were a stone on a wall ... I would be the different one. By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee.










I was getting ready to walk into a store
When I spotted the wall of stones

One stone fascinated me because it was different
It stood out to me begging to be photographed

I took my cellphone camera ... captured the image
So I could keep it forever

Who would stop to take a photo of one stone
Me ... of course

Why?  Because I asked myself a question
Which stone would ... I be ... on this wall of stones

I picked one stone that stood out to me
It was different ... white, soft colors of rust

The first stone on the left 7 rows down from the light
Do you see it ... see how different it is from the rest?

If I were a stone on this wall
This is the stone I ... would be











Note by this Author:



When looking at the wall of stones ... do you just see pretty stones/rocks?  Have you ever thought about ... being a stone?  Which stone would you be?


I'm always looking at things in a different way.  Looking at this beautiful wall of stones ... I wondered which I'd be ... the stone 7 rows down from the light fixture stood out to me.  


Photo ... poem owned, written by Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee.









1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete