Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Disagreeing ... Opinions ... How I Feel

Disagreeing ... Opinions ... How I Feel
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee






Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee







I am sad when I hear one defend their opinions with anger, hatred. Opinions can be shared without ugly words, hate, anger. I won't argue my opinions ... I will state them.




If I disagree I do it in a polite, respectful way. I'm afraid of people who jump with mean, ugly words spewing when they see something they disagree with ... it's scary when someone does that.




You know instantly they believe one way and can't/won't take time to really feel, care about something. You could never take time to discuss their whys about how they formed their opinion.




Sometimes I wonder if the anger, hatred spewed is to discourage from the beginning someone asking such questions because ... I have found out in the past some people don't know exactly why they believe like that.




They hear one thing they latch onto ... not aware of everything. I don't knock them at all ... it's how they are and they won't change unless they latch onto something else they believe in.




Thank God, I have an open mind ... I can change if I need to if I find out I'm fooled or believing in something not worth my trust to believe in.




Does this make me superior in any way? No way ... I'm just glad I think like I do ... and I can walk around things to study them in my mind.




I don't knock you who don't agree with me ... some things I truly won't discuss if you spew hatred, anger because that hatred, anger could be covering up the lack of knowledge that goes with what you believe in.




Does that mean I'm so smart and know everything? Oh no ... it means I'm human like you. The difference may be is that I'm open to learning more about the things I have formed opinions about.




It's just like I've said many times over ... we all form our opinions from OUR OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCES ... things that happened to us in our lives at one time or other. We go back to then ... and we feel NOW ... when things happen. Does that make sense?




We remember ... how things felt when we experienced such things in our own, individual life. That shapes our beliefs ... now.




It affects how we react ... now.




Life is like that ... humans are like that ... I am like that ... you are like that.




We have to remember this ... we have to have a Heart ... a good heart, not one to be stepped on ... but, one to feel for others ... sense what they go through ... put ourselves in their shoes mentally. Why?




Because one day at some time or other ... things will happen to you in your life ... and you will wish someone to have a heart to care for what you go through ... to be there for you.




Things come back around to bite us in the ass so we get to feel what we do to others. It might not happen today ... but, it will happen at the worse time in your life.




If you don't believe what I say ... just ask every person who is growing older now ... they know from experience that my words are true.




We are old enough to know there is a consequence for every action. You think you get away with something ... Life has a twisted way of showing us differently at the most inopportune times in our lives ... haven't you always heard people say, "I don't need this now in my life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment