Friday, March 14, 2014

Victoria Fairchild Is Getting Ready To... Kick Ass!

Victoria Fairchild Is Getting Ready To... 'Kick Ass'!
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee


My notebook with notes as I wrote the short introductory (Book 1) about Victoria Fairchild..........



I'm getting ready to begin working on book 2... about Victoria Fairchild.

I wrote a very short introductory book about her ... last year.  It is titled:  When She's Good... She's Good; When She's Bad... She's Very, Very Bad.

Book 2 is titled:  The Saga Of Victoria Fairchild.  It will be an ongoing 'scary' story.  You see, Victoria Fairchild, has unusual talents... she is someone you wouldn't want to mess with.

When one sees her, she is soft-spoken... poised, beautiful.  People like her... some underestimate her, thinking they can push over her.

Victoria Fairchild loves homeless people; she frequents their world often.  She loves animals.  You would never want to harm any living soul and let her know it... Victoria Fairchild believes in 'an eye for an eye... a tooth for a tooth'.

For the past several days, I've been 'getting my house in order'... organizing, cleaning.  Now... that it's in order... I will begin to write anytime now.  I can't concentrate if all isn't neat around me.

I already have 54 pages written ... so, now... at anytime I will begin to write.

So, any day now, I will begin working on my ... fourth book to be published.  Once again...Victoria Fairchild is getting ready to kick ass!
..................................................................................................................

Note by Author:
This won't affect me writing here, nor on my blogs... and Facebook.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. YES! After reading the short intro story a while back I was ready to read more! I look forward to seeing what Victoria will be taking care of this round!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely!!! I have been waiting on Victoria Fairchild!! I guess even the best needs a little break. I think we are all ready for Victoria to begin taking care of her type of business again! Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete