Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Christmas Happiness ... and Victoria Fairchild

Christmas Happiness ... and Victoria Fairchild
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee









Artwork by Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee ... (sometimes, I do posters, greeting cards)

 

I walk through the house ... stop, turn around ... look back. I smile; I did what I meant to do. I feel a 'Christmas Happiness' inside ... my house is clean.

Have you ever done that? I know we all clean house each day, tidy up all the time. So, all is neat ... sometimes, just a 'neat clutter'... until things are put away.

At certain times of the year, you want all to be sparkling clean ... for the holidays. You 'know it inside' ... when all is 'clean enough'. You feel a wonderful, soft happiness inside.

It has taken two days for me to do what I normally do in one day ... and I still have today ... so, three days to do what I wanted to do. That's to clean the house thoroughly. Why? It's not Christmas, or Thanksgiving? No one's coming to visit ... Tommy's not coming home to enjoy relaxing at 'Mom and Skip's'...

Well, I have two things in mind I am going to begin doing. That's to walk ... and write. I'm beginning on The Saga Of Victoria Fairchild ... I will re-read all I've written (69 pages) ... and take my story up from there.

I know my first book about Victoria Fairchild was 'thin'. It was an introductory to Victoria; to give everyone an idea of what she is about. She's an extraordinary person who has many talents.

Victoria Fairchild believes in an eye for an eye; a tooth for a tooth. She loves the homeless people, animals ... and the underdog. Woe unto the one she catches ... mistreating either. They will rue the day ... they did ... if they ... live.

One might say Victoria Fairchild is ruthless. If she has to be, she is. She takes care of business. She's a good person who loves, cares about every living soul ... unless it's a mean soul. They are the ones who don't want to meet up with the likes of Victoria Fairchild.

In this world ... we all need 'mean people' to varying degrees. Think about it ... if 'you aren't mean enough' to stop someone from harming a person, animal from being abused, tormented ... you 'need just a little bit meaner person'. Victoria is strong enough ... for all.

Sure, sometimes ... you'll think Victoria does some cruel, and unusual things to punish someone. Life is like that ... sometimes.

Who is Victoria Fairchild to take it upon herself to do the things she does? A beautiful, wonderful person who cares with her heart that people, animals are treated good. When she touches someone's life, she does it in a good way ... she expects others to do the same. When they don't ...

Truthfully, whether you want to admit it, or not ... there are some mean people in this world who gets off on seeing others suffer. They thrive on others' pain. They enjoy hurting them both mentally, physically. They love to see ... blood. They love to hear someone crying, screaming ...

Think about it ... they are no good to the world when they only harm good, innocent, weak people ... animals. Can you say they are good for anything? I didn't think so. Well, Victoria Fairchild knows what to do with them ... they'll never harm another living soul again.

Christmas Happiness ... and Victoria Fairchild are the thoughts I have on my mind ... this morning. (I'm so glad my home is so clean! :)


Photos / story owned by me ... Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka &grannygee

1 comment:

  1. There is an old saying I heard many years ago-----my house is clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy! I heard that phrase when I was a young teenager but didn't know what it meant until I was grown. I like a clean house too. Christmas is only about three and half months off. That really isn't long! I am thinking Victoria Fairchild may have some surprises for everyone at Christmas time! Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete