Wednesday, September 17, 2014

This Was A Walmart Funny!

This Was A Walmart Funny!
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee


Photo of me, Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee ... what's funny to you ... might not be funny to me.  Yes ... I realize what's funny to me ... may not be funny to you.  It's the way life is!  Regardless, I thought this was funny!




 

My husband, Skip, stopped by Walmart to pick up a couple of things. He went up to the cash register aisle to pay for all.

As he walked up, the cashier told him he sure looked bright today! Skip had on a neon green shirt (I love that color!). He made a funny comment to her, she laughed.

She picked up a pair of gloves, began putting them on her hands. Skip looked at her, said ... "What are you going to do!? I only came in here to purchase a couple of things"!

The cashier stopped for a moment, it dawned on her what Skip meant ... she began laughing.

Skip used to keep Tommy laughing with all his jokes. Skip is very quick on his feet to think of a 'come back' ... when there are jokes involved. I love his sense of humor. So, did my mother ... because she had to watch him to be sure if something was true, or not. Skip kept her on her toes!

I laughed a lot when Skip told me ... it's hard to make me get tickled at something ... but, when it's really funny ... I love it!

This was a 'Walmart' funny!


Photo/Story owned by me, Gloria Faye Brown Bates/ aka #Granny Gee

1 comment:

  1. I have heard a lot of Skip's jokes (and Tommy's). He is quick to "come back" with something or to get something started! He does have a great sense of humor. I can see how he keeps you going! Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete